Sacha Munay, Sacred Valley, Peru
September 3rd - 8th, 2018
Immerse Yourself in Creative Facilitation
At Kula Collective we believe in You. We’d like to support your growth into an even more creative and effective facilitator. This is why we are inviting you to join us for this intensive hands on experience that will re-inspire your leadership and re-kindle your confidence. Come learn to learn, and practice facilitating others to do the same.
- You have unique gifts to share with the world.
- You are committed to other people’s learning, leading classes, workshops, retreats, trainings and mentorships.
- You want to expand your toolkit to support diverse learning styles.
- You want to hold space for your students as they learn and grow.
To do this, the Kula Facilitation offers you the opportunity to experience new tools and methodologies with:
- Support by a collaborative community of peers, dedicated to each other’s development as facilitators.
- Opportunity to practice and receive timely feedforward in a safe and constructive space.
- Experience trying out new kinds of planning and incorporate new activities without fear of failure.
- Consistent guidance and support to grow out of your Comfort Zone, and guide others into the Learning Zone without entering the Panic Zone.
At Kula Collective, we understand how overwhelming it can be to design learning experiences, which is why we created this Facilitation Intensive. Schedule a call now to explore whether this is right for you.
We believe that by providing better learning opportunities in all areas we can unlock our collective potential and solve all the challenges humanity is facing. No matter what topic you are facilitating you can improve your students’ learning through guided practice in a community of compassionate peers. Zachary has been actively engaged in facilitation and pedagogy for the past 20 years throughout the Americas. His work has contributed to Guatemala’s national curriculum and has supported over 1,000 teachers, business leaders and community organizers to access their own creativity and encourage creative learning environments.
Together with Kula Collective he’s developed this course to support the quality of facilitation throughout our extended community. In the past 2 years over 100 facilitators and teachers have participated in these intensive retreats, ranging from healers to counselors to artists to teachers - all seeking to improve the way they design and implement learning experiences. We believe in your potential: the world needs your contributions now! We hope you’ll join us.
Meet your Facilitators:
We spend the mornings learning about learning through games and discussions, practicing new tools and methods that we get to try out in the afternoons. Every day after lunch each person will facilitate a 20-30 minute lesson on a subject of their choice. The rest of the group participates in the class and gives feedforward after each practicum.
This intensive learning experience will help you to:
- Effectively share your gifts with your students
- Fast forward your development as a facilitator
- Design effective classes, retreats, workshops, trainings, mentorships, etc.
- Consistently improve by using insightful evaluation tools
- Incorporate participative methodologies to support active learning
- Give and receive the gift of feedforward
- Understand the stages of group development and design your facilitation accordingly
- Balance the facilitation plan with your own needs and those of the group
- Intentionally build trust and model compassionate communication
- Proactively navigate cultural differences
- Understand and channel conflict toward creative consent
- Identify FourSight preferences in yourself and others to build diverse and productive team
Pricing & Registration
($200 off for Kula Alums!)
*A 3% processing fee will be assessed if paying by Credit Card
You can avoid fees by paying by check.
Please contact us and we'll be in touch ASAP!
For tuition and materials, please proceed with the payment form below.
In the meantime please join our growing community of facilitators for free tips, access to resources such as the facilitation design template and our Flow Design framework. Join like-hearted peers to source your facilitation questions, share your innovations and find support for your challenges.
If you’d like to learn more but can’t commit to this 6 day experience, sign up to our online course! This 6 week program provides you with a theoretical background for facilitation design and prepares you to use the Facilitation Design Planning Template to intentionally create your own classes, workshops, retreats, trainings and mentorships.
Release the doubt that’s holding you back from reaching your full potential.
Word of mouth is still the most powerful marketing.
As your students spread the word about your facilitation skills, it will become much easier to fill your offerings. Empower yourself to share powerful and ever better learning experiences with a broad audience. We build the world we dream of first within ourselves, then one student at a time.