It is through the experience of yoga that we understand the infinite nature of our being, where we reach beyond the boundaries of our individual lives and individual experience and touch the unity that is Yoga.
The Kula Collective 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training places emphasis on the experiential face of yoga by living our practice as a group - beginning and ending each day with a form of meditation and daily connection to our asana and pranayama.
Each morning we wake in silence to meditate as the sun rises, flowing into our internal experience of pranayama and the Kula Flow - our unique sequence. As we continue to expand through our teaching, we creatively work with this flow and feel what it is to open up our boundaries, as we guide you into creative sequencing from a variety of traditions, including Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative and Kundalini, deepening your personal practice through Meditation, Pranayama and Asana.
Outside of the studio we follow the yogic, vegetarian diet, which purifies our practice from the inside out. We eat our meals with reverence and we open and close our space with Om, the Universal Sound. We meditate as we breathe, walk, dance and laugh our way through our experience and we allow our practice to be a ceremony each time.
We live this practice. And in doing so we do not just learn to share yoga.. we embody yoga.
- Build your practice with daily meditation, pranayama and asana in a beautiful location, receiving feedback and assistance with challenges to inspire and deepen your relationship with yourself
- Cleanse your body as you live the Yogic Diet, filling your body and soul with high-prana, Sattvic (pure) food, and observe the space that is created in all aspects of your being as a result
- See your poses improve with one-on-one guidance and hands-on adjustments to help you get the most of your practice
- Learn how to deepen your practice through mudras, bandhas and understanding of yogic anatomy and alignment
- Experience a wide selection of meditation and pranayama techniques, both traditional and modern
- Learn how to integrate your practice into your daily life
- Discover the depths that lie within you through your own true connection to Spirit